Problem importing list definition

Feb 1, 2014 at 3:26 PM
I am currently using SPSF version 4.1.3.2705 for developing against SharePoint Enterprise 2013 using SQL Server Express 2012 as database server. I am using Visual Studio 2013 ultimate.

I have no problem creating code using SPSF recipes within Visual Studio and no problem to deploy to a SharePoint site collection. My problem comes when I try to import a list definition from that same SharePoint site collection into Visual Studio using the SPSF artefact to import list definition.

The output trace when I try to execute the import is as follows:

Executing recipe 'ListTemplateImport'
C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO 12.0\COMMON7\IDE\EXTENSIONS\UZEE4XNJ.F4F\Templates\Text\ListTemplate\elements.xml.t4
C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO 12.0\COMMON7\IDE\EXTENSIONS\UZEE4XNJ.F4F\Templates\Text\ListTemplate\SharePointProjectItem.spdata.t4
C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO 12.0\COMMON7\IDE\EXTENSIONS\UZEE4XNJ.F4F\Templates\Text\ListTemplate\Resources.resx.t4
Connecting to SharePoint 2013. Please wait...
The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
(*) Error: 0 : Microsoft.Practices.RecipeFramework.ActionExecutionException: An exception occurred during the binding of reference or execution of recipe ListTemplateImport. Error was: Action ExportListTemplate failed to execute:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object..
You can remove the reference to this recipe through the Guidance Package Manager. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at SPALM.SPSF.Library.Actions.BaseItemAction.Execute()
at SPALM.SPSF.Library.Actions.AddFileToItemAction.Execute()
at SPALM.SPSF.Library.Actions.ExportListTemplate.Execute()
at Microsoft.Practices.RecipeFramework.Recipe.Microsoft.Practices.RecipeFramework.Services.IActionExecutionService.Execute(String actionName, Dictionary2 inputValues)
at Microsoft.Practices.RecipeFramework.Recipe.Microsoft.Practices.RecipeFramework.Services.IActionExecutionService.Execute(String actionName)
at SPALM.SPSF.Library.Coordinators.ConditionalCoordinator.Run(Dictionary
2 declaredActions, XmlElement coordinationData)
at Microsoft.Practices.RecipeFramework.Recipe.ExecuteActions(IDictionaryService readOnlyArguments, IDictionaryService arguments, ITypeResolutionService resolution)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Practices.RecipeFramework.Recipe.UndoExecutedActionsAndRethrow(Exception ex)
at Microsoft.Practices.RecipeFramework.Recipe.ExecuteActions(IDictionaryService readOnlyArguments, IDictionaryService arguments, ITypeResolutionService resolution)
at Microsoft.Practices.RecipeFramework.Recipe.Execute(Boolean allowSuspend)
at Microsoft.Practices.RecipeFramework.GuidancePackage.Execute(String recipe, IAssetReference reference, IDictionary arguments)
at Microsoft.Practices.RecipeFramework.GuidancePackage.ExecuteFromTemplate(String recipe, IDictionary arguments)
at Microsoft.Practices.RecipeFramework.VisualStudio.Templates.UnfoldTemplate.ExecuteRecipe(Boolean executeActions)
at Microsoft.Practices.RecipeFramework.VisualStudio.Templates.UnfoldTemplate.RunFinished()

The big issue seems to be that I get an Error 403 returned from the remote server. Can anyone advise how I can resolve this?

Thanks